miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009

Rocksteady Suffering

este compilado NO lo hize yo, pero esta muy bueno xD


01 - I Need Your Loving - [Gaylads]
02 - Youll Lose a Precious Love - [Uniques]
03 - Lonely Heartaches - [Clarendonians]
04 - Hurt My Soul - [Higgs & Wilson]
05 - If You See Jane - [Yardbrooms]
06 - A-Yuh (Hey You) - [Uniques]
07 - Pretty Face Girl - [Sealmakers]
08 - Food of love - [Inventors]
09 - Silent River (Runs Deep) - [The Gayletts]
10 - How Could I - [Ken Parker]
11 - My Best Girl - [Paragons]
12 - Lessons of Love - [Uniques]
13 - No Man Is An Island - [Derrick Harriot]
14 - Search is Over - [Ken Parker]
15 - My Best Girl - [Dave Barker]
16 - Weather Report - [Tennors]
17 - Dedicated My Song To You - [Jamaicans]
18 - Give Me Loving - [Black Brothers]
19 - Prisoner in Love - [Derrick Morgan]
20 - Give Me a Chance - [Pauline Black & Derrick Morgan]
21 - Somebody to Love - [Ken Parker ]
22 - Cry No More for Me - [Austin Faithful]
23 - I've Been Searching - [Eric & the Loveletts]
24 - Lonely Lover - [Sensations]
25 - I Made Mistake - [Termites]
26 - So Fine (BONUS TRACK) - [Gladiators]
27 - You Can't Be Happy (BONUS TRACK) - [Clarendonians]

Descargar

No hay comentarios: